RESOURCES FOR CURRENT STUDENTS
ACADEMIC HUB @ CANVAS
If you are looking for academic forms, graduate handbooks, Programs of Study, and general academic support as a student enrolled in an FFGS program, visit the Hub for all this and more.
OTHER FORMS & LINKS
SCHOLARSHIPS, FUNDING, & JOBS
- SFFGS Scholarships & Awards
- SFFGS Scholarship Application
- Sharon Fitz-Coy Memorial Award
- Wayne Smith Leadership Award Application
- College of Agricultural and Life Sciences awards
- NOAA Hollings Scholarships
- Florida Vegetation Management Association
- UF Financial Aid Office
- SFFGS Job Listings (they're looking for people like you!)
- Latest scholarships and funding posted @ News
- Paid summer Research Experiences for Undergraduates (REUs) DEADLINES SOON!
- College of Agricultural and Life Sciences (CALS)
- Office of the University Registrar
- Undergraduate Catalog
- UF Schedule of Courses
- University Bursar (financial)
- Graduate School + Catalog
- GIMS – Graduate Information Management System
- Gator Grad Care
- Student Health Care Center
- UF International Center
- UF e-Learning
- Employee Education Program & State Waivers
- Career Connections Center
- IFAS Statistical Consulting Unit
- Multicultural & Diversity Affairs
- Disability Resource Center
- UMATTER, WE CARE
SHARE YOUR STORIES AND NEWS WITH US!
We love highlighting your achievements and we're here to share in your struggles. If you have something you'd like to get on our social media, newsletter, or even on the website, use the form or reach out to email@example.com.
Grad Student Advisor
This organization acts as a voice for the graduate students at both the Department and University levels, and provides and promotes professional development. These goals shall be achieved through monthly meetings, annual symposia, mentoring new students, social activities, and encouragement of participation in professional societies. FAS-GSO website >
We are students of the swamp who will work together to set an example for future generations with the University of Florida and the International Society of Arboriculture. We intend to stress worker safety, tree health, tree climbing techniques, ethical business practices, effective tree pruning, urban woody plant pathology, and international awareness on the importance of trees.
Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Email
Facebook | Instagram